Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hello Anne Frank!Youre so pretty!

Dear Anne Frank,
I have learnt a lot about you and your life. I am very fortunate to have
studied about your life during the war. Learning about you and your family hiding in the Secret Annexe was unimaginable. If I were you, I wouldn’t have survived hiding in there
for that long period of time. Hiding in there for a few years must be hard, this has made me think about how brave you were in those few years.My thought about having other people living in the same hideout must be a little awkward. I feel that you are the most courageous female I have ever known in my whole life.I don’t think you should say that you no longer care whether you should live on or die.A life is supposed to be cherished. No matter how difficult life was,you still have to carry on as life is the precious thing we have.

Love,
HARIS

No comments:

Post a Comment