Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hi Anne Frank. You so prettyyy :D

Dear Anne Frank
I’ve learnt so many things about you and your life. It has been an interesting yet ended with unfortunate ending.Your whole family going into hiding in the Secret Annexe was like unimaginable to me. If it was me, I would have been already been unable to stay there for long. I’m interested in how you dealt with boredness inside there. What’s worse was that you and your family had to put up with another family of unknown strangers. It must be super weird for you to undergo such hardship at such a young age. Different people in the Annexe had different lifestyle habits, and I feel that this will for sure lead to uncalled – for problems cropping up in the Secret Annexe. You maybe just any normal teenager found on the street but you seemed to be the most matured one. Maybe this is due to your hardships in life you had to go through, but still you handled stuffs in a much matured way to me. You are a very unbelievable girl to me. You are so brave, really very. I felt how brave you were, and you’ve came to a point of time in life where living or dying did not make a difference to you anymore. For this, I salute to you with deep sincerity. It was so noble of you to have that kind of thinking, I guess people like you can only be found in one in a million.

With Loves,
Eugene Lee

3 comments:

  1. Good and honest personal response. Do take note of the details in the passages for the examination - e.g. what strange habits exactly the people in the Annexe have. - Miss Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree anne frank very pretty , in the heart too

    peggy :]

    ReplyDelete