Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Letter to Ann Frank

Dear Anne

I was sorry that your life was difficult during the war . As for us, children at your age should go to school and study or play with friends but you could not do the same things like us and you even have to hide in the Annexe with other people that you not familiar with. I was sad that you have to do that as if I was you, I would have gone mad. But you was also lucky as you could still with your family not like others.

I felt that the other family you staying with was very selfish and they only think about themselves. But I still think that it was still better to have more people staying together as when you was board , you still could talk with them and not alone. I felt that you was very brave and you could still joke with other when you was hiding from the army. You was also very good in writing even though you have not been studying for two years. I felt that you was very brave about what you say in the end. But I still felt that you should not gave up so easily as one day, you maybe may get your freedom again.

Yours Sincerely

Kai Xin

3 comments:

  1. yes AGREED! anne frank should not give up :]


    peggy :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. tis very encouragin letter good good

    ...raidah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya larh. :( Anne Frank might still Survive if she never give Up!

    -Michelle[:

    ReplyDelete